Having guests stay with you is great, but finding a place for them to sleep can be tricky. You don't want them to be uncomfortable, but you also may not have the space or budget for a bigger option. The best solution for this problem is a futon mattress - they're designed for sleeping and can be rolled up and stored away during the day. Plus, they're much more affordable than buying a new bed frame.
A futon mattress is an adjustable mattress originally filled with cotton or fiber. It is derived from the traditional and original Japanese futon, the “shikibuton”, a thin cotton-filled mattress placed on a tatami mat on the floor. Futon mattresses can now be used as sofas and beds. This type of seating is suitable for lounging and sleeping for overnight visitors. It is less expensive, slimmer, and lighter than other options. As the right choices can either make or break your guest's experiences,
The Best Futon Mattress for Guest Room
- Maxyoyo Futon Mattress
A good night's sleep affects our mood. The best option for sleeping like a baby or as a hot sleeper is a Maxyoyo Futon HYPERLINK "MAXYOYO Japanese Floor Mattress because of the thickness of the material. The memory foam removes all the physical pain and replaces it with precious sleep. The materials provide better support, aligning with comfort and soothing the spine all night. If you want the mattress to match the settings of your guest room, whether you pick a padded futon mattress or a portable one, the Maxyoyo Futon Mattress has got you covered.
- Nectar Mattress
It is the best memory foam mattress for a guest room as it is made with a thick layer of gel memory foam, which has a doughy feel and will allow the house guests to sink into the mattress as it conforms to the body. In contrast, the middle layer provides support and responds quickly to a movement, which is helpful for the person who tosses and turns at night as it provides slow-moving softness to sleepers. To prevent the mattress from sinking beneath your weight, the base layer primarily acts as a support layer. This mattress is best for guests who prioritize pressure relief, contouring, and comfort after a long day.
- Helix Mattress
This mattress is fairly affordable, lasts a long time, and is an investment that can work for just anyone. It contains six models available in a Luxe version with enhanced features, and among these models, one stands out, known as the Helix Midnight, as it is considered a universal mattress. The presence of memory foam and a comfort layer makes it the best choice for side sleepers. The overall feel of Midnight is soft, neutral, and accommodating, which is why this is the best choice for the guestroom.
- Bear Mattress
These mattresses are the best choice for guests who typically run hot or live in a warmer climate. This is an all-foam mattress with a firm feel. The Bear mattress is intended to be cool. On the outside, a Celliant cover will help you recharge and recover from the day, and it’s very breathable. Under that, a layer of cooling gel foam will pull heat away from your body. Because the coils are hybrid, air will flow freely through them. The best mattress for your guests will be a hybrid mattress, as it's the softest mattress from Bear and offers the most bounce thanks to the coils.
- Leesa Original Mattress
Suppose you are looking to put an all-foam mattress in your guest bedroom. In that case, this is the best option as it has a balanced foam that conforms to your body yet is still responsive and easy to move around on as it is made of two distinct foam layers. The top layer is a specialty polyfoam. The second is memory foam, and these layers strike a balance between contour and responsiveness. It works for all kinds of sleepers, whether back, side, or stomach.
What to Look for in a Mattress
- Price:An essential point to consider while buying a mattress is the price - what's better than getting the best type of mattress at an affordable price? The price of every mattress varies accordingly, so choose the best mattress wisely.
- Mattress Type:There are many different types of mattresses, including memory foam mattresses, latex mattresses, innerspring mattresses, hybrid mattresses, and adjustable mattresses. It is vital to find a mattress that suits you best.
- Quality Materials:Another important aspect is quality, which is to get the best type of quality mattress that will last longer and will not sag under the pressure of your body.
- Firmness Level:The most important factor to look for in a mattress is its firmness level and based on your needs, it is on you to decide whether to buy the highest firm mattress or the lowest one.
- Pressure Relief: After a long tiring day, the only need is to relieve the pressure, that is, to retire in the comforts of your bed to refresh the mood for a new day. So you must find the best comfort mattress that aligns with your spine.
- Temperature Regulation:If you are a hot sleeper that is a person who likes to cool off during the night, the best option is to choose a mattress that helps you cool off during the night.
- Noise:Some innerspring mattresses are said to cause a lot of noise which disturbs your sleep and causes you to spend the night uncomfortably. So when selecting a mattress, you should choose one that is not noisy.
- Contouring: The best mattress is the one that contours with your body and provides comfort in all the right places.
- Sleeping Position:You must determine what mattress best suits your sleeping position. That is, it provides comfort whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach.
From the above details, we conclude that MAXYOYO has all the benefits one can look for in a perfect guest mattress. MAXYOYO has been providing comfortable sleeping solutions for 20 years. Their products, including futon mattresses and floor cushions, are easy to use and take up minimal space. They're also affordably priced without sacrificing quality or comfort. Plus, MAXYOYO offers many different color options to choose from to fit your aesthetic. So, they're the perfect choice for all your needs.