Recipes for Breakfast in Bed to Start Your Day
There are many reasons to start the day off with breakfast. It can help you face the day with a healthy attitude, it can keep your metabolism up, and it can provide you with energy for the day. Also, a healthy breakfast is a great way to start the day, and is great for weight loss. Eating breakfast helps to control your blood sugar levels.
We've all heard about the phrase, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." It's true, but you don't need to eat one specific type of food for breakfast. There are so many options. You can eat cereal with milk and fruit, eggs, avocado toast, even fruit smoothies. They're filled with vitamins and nutrients that will give your body energy throughout the day. It's best to eat breakfast before 10. A.M., so that you are not hungry and your body doesn't start to crave sugary foods.
Breakfast in Bed to Start Your Day Right
Do you wake up tired and stressed? Do you get sick of the same breakfast each morning? Wish you could wake up fresh and ready to start your day? Then these recipes are the perfect breakfast for you! They're easy to make and they use ingredients you most likely have on hand. You'll start the day right with a delicious breakfast in bed that's right in front of your eyes.
Breakfast in Bed Recipes
- Pirate's Eye Toast
Pirate's Eye Toast is a breakfast recipe that can be made in less than 10 minutes and has an amazing taste. It’s made with bread, eggs, and cheese. You can eat it with a side of fruit or with a cup of coffee. You can get creative with the sandwich and use different kinds of bread or different variations of cheese.
How to make Pirate's Eye Toast?
- Grease your non-stick pan with oil then cut a 2 inches’ hole in the middle of the bread you prefer.
- Place the bread in the hot skillet and cook each side for about 2 minutes.
- After flipping the bread, crack an egg in the hole and season it with salt & pepper.
- Continue cooking until the egg is mostly firm. Try flipping the bread for one more time and serve it immediately. Enjoy!
- Mini Pancake Kabobs
This is a recipe that is perfect for a quick breakfast treat. It is quick and easy to make, and it is perfect for a weekend breakfast. These mini pancakes kabobs can be made in just a few minutes and they are the perfect bite-sized breakfast. Not only that, but they are also a source of protein and nutrients and the ingredients are things you probably already have in your fridge!
How to make Mini Pancake Kabobs?
You can use your favorite pancake recipe, such as mini pancakes or a flat pancake, and get creative with your toppings. You can use any kind of fruit for these Mini Pancake Kabobs, including bananas, strawberries, blueberries, mangos and more. You can also use your favorite nut butter. You can make these Mini Pancake Kabobs ahead of time or when you know you need a quick breakfast.
- Create your pancakes in mini form and slice your preferred filling.
- Get a toothpick or skewer then start forming your mini pancake kebobs in this order: mini pancake, Nutella or peanut butter, preferring filling, then mini pancakes again.
- Serve the kabobs and get ready for a breakfast in bed!
- Biscuit Doughnuts
Biscuit doughnuts are a breakfast recipe that you can make that is easy and delicious. They're perfect as a breakfast option if you're looking for something different. What's great about these doughnuts is that they're not super-sweet but have a nice cinnamon flavor if you prefer. You can also make them vegan by using vegan butter and vegan sugar.
How to make Biscuit Doughnuts?
- To start, put the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in a bowl and stir to combine. Next, add the milk and stir until it forms a thick batter.
- Then, add the buttermilk, egg and butter. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Now, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet and flatten it out with a spoon. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the doughnuts are golden brown.
- Serve them warm and enjoy the delicious doughnuts on your bed!
- Sweet or Savory Creamy Toast
Sweet or Savory Creamy Toast is one of the best breakfast recipes that you can make. It is quick, easy and delicious. It is also a great, healthy breakfast to get your day off to a great start. With a touch of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg, this recipe is perfect for breakfast or a snack. The bread is crunchy and airy, just the way it should be.
How to make Sweet or Savory Creamy Toast?
- To make your own Creamy Toast, you will need to toast the bread. You can toast the bread in the oven or on the stove.
- Once your toast is toasted, you want to spread it out evenly on a baking sheet.
- You will then want to mix the cream cheese and the powdered sugar together. You can mix these ingredients with a fork or a whisk.
- After that, spread the mixture on the toast. You can sprinkle on a little cinnamon, or some extra sugar.
- Serve it on a white plate with some coffee and your breakfast will be phenomenal!
Breakfast in Bed is great with MAXYOYO Futon Mattress
If you want an enjoyable breakfast in bed along with these recipes, do it with MAXYOYO Futon Mattress! The design of the mattress allows for a tight-fit in the futon frame, which is convenient for breakfast in bed. It also has a cool, air-conditioned microfiber surface which is more comfortable for your skin.
With the MAXYOYO Futon Mattress, you will have no more waking up in the morning with a sore back and neck. This is a great way to start your day – especially partnered with a delicious, hot breakfast.
Leave a comment